The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

How long does the process for the RPA and certificates take?

I've sent in my RPA as well as my certificates. At first, it turned out i didn't send my certificates (when I did), so i had to redo it. Then there was another problem with my deed poll, so I took a better picture and resent it. I'm getting really anxious as there's only a few weeks left. Does anyone know how long the process will take?
Original post by nami1
I've sent in my RPA as well as my certificates. At first, it turned out i didn't send my certificates (when I did), so i had to redo it. Then there was another problem with my deed poll, so I took a better picture and resent it. I'm getting really anxious as there's only a few weeks left. Does anyone know how long the process will take?

Hi Nami1,

To find this out, the best thing you can do is contact our admissions team here: http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/contact-us/admissions/. I suggest that you call them directly so that you get an immediate answer to your request. It might be that your application is with a tutor for consideration and the admissions team is just waiting to hear back from them.

I hope you get your answer soon.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,

Molly :u:
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Quick Reply

Latest