The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield's Disrupted Studies!

I've applied to Sheffield for 2016 entry and submitted a disrupted studies form as my grandparents passed away just before my exams! Because I wasn't in college to submit my BTEC coursework due to taking time for grieving I'll only have 2 A-levels (Spanish and History!) I've applied for archeology and Spanish and I'm really nervous about my results because Sheffield is the only university I want to go to. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with disrupted studies and could tell me more about how lenient they may be?
Thank you!
Are Sheffield aware of the situation and have they made you a suitable conditional offer with just two A levels? Was this mentioned in your reference?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Hi, how was your DS form received by Sheffield? I am in a similar situation to you, as my exam performance has been affected my the pasing of my Uncle during my exam days and my grades have suffered because of this. I am hoping to retake 2 of my 4 A-Levels to achieve the grades that I should have achieved had all circumstances been well. I want to know how Sheffield react to a disrupted studies form.
Thank You in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending