The Student Room Group

Will A Level Results that are posted also arrive on Thursday the 18th of August?

My college don't post our results on their website and I chose to have mine posted, will they arrive at my house on Thursday the 18th or the day after? I have tried to find the answer to this everywhere! UCAS wouldn't help me either as I'm taking a gap year and didn't apply to university.

Thank you to anyone who answers. :smile:
For my school, people who have it posted:
the school posts it by 1st class post on results day, which means it comes the next day
cus if they posted it earlier then that means you could potentially have your results before everyone else

hope that helpsx
Reply 2
Original post by ScarletXxXRose
For my school, people who have it posted:
the school posts it by 1st class post on results day, which means it comes the next day
cus if they posted it earlier then that means you could potentially have your results before everyone else

hope that helpsx

Thank you! Does that mean it could be an option for me to collect my results from the college on the day? Even though I chose a while ago to have them posted? Think I'll phone them tomorrow morning! x
Original post by EmmieAngel
Thank you! Does that mean it could be an option for me to collect my results from the college on the day? Even though I chose a while ago to have them posted? Think I'll phone them tomorrow morning! x

yeah you should be, but phone them really early
otherwise they might have posted it already

or even if they already post it, you could just ask your school if you could see the results, cus they should have it on their database
and just print it out
Reply 4
Original post by ScarletXxXRose
yeah you should be, but phone them really early
otherwise they might have posted it already

or even if they already post it, you could just ask your school if you could see the results, cus they should have it on their database
and just print it out

I rang them today and they said they will be there to collect them as they don't post them until 11 :smile: Thank you! xx

Quick Reply

Latest