Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Missing Information and Documents

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time? 17-10-2016

First of all, thank you for this useful service.

I am an Italian student and I have applied for the Postgraduate Loan. I have followed all the instructions and send my Online Declaration Form to the Student Finance. But then I got it back because there was a lot missing:

1. My NIN

2. My Payments Details

3. My original Passport/ID.

I am aware of the to-do list but I am still in Italy and I won't be in England until late September. How can get a NIN and an English Credit Card before? Moreover, how am I supposed to send my original passport when I need it in order to catch my plane?

Thank you so much for your help!

Hi, As an EU student you are not required to have a national insurance number. You would have to get UK bank details when you arrive in the UK and then provide us with these as we can only pay into UK bank account. You would need to send your passprot once you arrive in the Uk as it can take upto 6 weeks to be returned. Thanks
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 17, 2016
Would you want to know what your pet is thinking about you?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.