The Student Room Group

Retaking this year

A level results are tommorow and im in panic mode last year i didnt do to hot and instead of being allowed to retake i was made to AS/A2 in one year, i felt like i didnt have alot of time between exams to fully study for every exam.i wanted to ask if i dont get the grades for my firm or insurance is it possible for me to retake the year or if during clearing could i possibly apply for a foundation course.
Original post by StevenGroves
A level results are tommorow and im in panic mode last year i didnt do to hot and instead of being allowed to retake i was made to AS/A2 in one year, i felt like i didnt have alot of time between exams to fully study for every exam.i wanted to ask if i dont get the grades for my firm or insurance is it possible for me to retake the year or if during clearing could i possibly apply for a foundation course.

Clearing is definitely an option. You need to look into what is available and what you'd like to do. This is on UCAS if you need it.

Resits - talk to your teachers. You'll need to see if your school will allow it with the a level changes etc.

Get your results and go from there.

Quick Reply

Latest