The Student Room Group

Accommodation at Optima Fresh Student Living at Loughborough University for 2916/17

Hi, this post is intended for students looking for last minute accommodation at Loughborough University.

I am an first year undergraduate for Loughborough (firm choice - Conditional offer of ABB) still awaiting my A-Level results. I have secured a 50week tenancy for two floor studio at Optima Fresh Student Living (starting Sept 10th 2016 to August 27th 2017). However I wish to terminate my tenancy before moving in for the semester due to complications with finance, I will not be able to afford the rent. I was informed by the landlord that in order to do this I will need to find a replacement tenant or someone has to approach the landlord showing their interest in the studio to take over my tenancy.

Those who are interested please contact me or Optima directly to enquire about the Mezzanine Studio. You can find Optima's official website here: http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/location/loughborough/optima-loughborough/
From there you will be able to view pictures and more details about rent and tenancy. The studio is located at the town centre of Loughborough.
Reply 1
Hi, im interested in ur studio flat. Is it still available? Is it possible u provide me more details of the tenancy contact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending