The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

looking for house mates - University Of Leicester- (All bills included)

Hey I'm starting my first year at the university of Leicester studying computing and management. I'm looking for 3 house mates (Mixed gender) to share a spacious 4 bedroom house which is only 10/15 minutes walkaway from the university campus.

The price for the house is £99 per person per week and this includes all bills. the house also comes with free wifi, white goods, TV, double beds and 2 bathrooms and one separate toilet.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to reply or private message me so we can exchange contact details :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by 04_pj
Hey I'm starting my first year at the university of Leicester studying computing and management. I'm looking for 3 house mates (Mixed gender) to share a spacious 4 bedroom house which is only 10/15 minutes walkaway from the university campus.

The price for the house is £99 per person per week and this includes all bills. the house also comes with free wifi, white goods, TV, double beds and 2 bathrooms and one separate toilet.

If you're interested or have any questions feel free to reply or private message me so we can exchange contact details :biggrin:

Hello,we are 3 female graduate students from Italy, looking for an Apartment from October to Jenuary. We will be working at the University of Leicester, could you give us more details please? Thank you for your Kind Attention.Best regards
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
hello 04_pj
we are 3 female graduate students from Italy, looking for an Apartment from October to Jenuary. We will be working at the University of Leicester. could you give us more details, please? Thank you for your Kind Attention.

Best regards
Hey I'm also starting first year and was allocated to a catered hall which I'm not too keen on so would be interested if you haven't found people already?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending