The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

for guys who are intended to apply at 2017/2018 year Foundation at CSM

Hi guys, :smile:
I've just created this forum for people who want to discuss the process for apply at 2017/2018 year at foundation course in art and design at CSM ( central saint martins )
Hope i'm not the only one interested into have some advices and other things...
Reply 1
Original post by leoncoil
Hi guys, :smile:
I've just created this forum for people who want to discuss the process for apply at 2017/2018 year at foundation course in art and design at CSM ( central saint martins )
Hope i'm not the only one interested into have some advices and other things...

Hi,
I'm thinking of applying for the foundation course too :smile: I could do with some advice from other people that have done the course so this forum was a good idea aha
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Elli.k
Hi,
I'm thinking of applying for the foundation course too :smile: I could do with some advice from other people that have done the course so this forum was a good idea aha

it could super if someone else join to this forum hash... we are only me and you Elli. Where are u from ? me Italy..
Reply 3
Hi! I'm Sophie I'm from Spain and I'll be applying for BA in fashion design and for Foundation in case they don't pick me for the BA.
How are you guys getting on with the portfolio?
Reply 4
Hi sophie, oh right haha i was intended to do the same thing but in fine I thought that it could be a better choice to have a really good preparatory year as foundation course before the BA. I've started yesterday to see some videos of ual channel on yt where professors talk about advices for portfolio and so on.. I think i'll definitely follow their advices and requests.... now i've just started to think about a method for doing it and i found my personal path of ideas etc. and what about you ? have you just started to do something for it ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending