Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Evidence of Residency

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I was asked to provide proof of residency for 5 years. I sent 4yrs and 4months of sufficient proof but for the last 8 months, SFE say its not allowed as evidence. I have sent as much papers and bank statements but they dont have regular activity so they have been rejected. Where should I go to obtain proof of residency when I cant find evidencd at home?
    I was told to call a specific number by an advisor but they kept referring me to others and werent helpful.

    Hi, Here are some examples of acceptable evidence: p60's, wage slips, HMRC/DWP letters, utility bills, job centre plus letters, child benefit/child tax credit letters, home office documents,UK border agency letters, housing or council tax letters. Thanks
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 17, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.