Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What should I do about my teachers?

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

Im going to make this quick:

Last yr, applied to colleges and sixth forms and got rejected from all of them. It only when i had an interview with the sixth form that i can autimatically get into because its linked to my school. The teacher read my reference out to me. It was really bad. My form teacher basically stabbed me in the back.

This yr, i decidedni wasnt going to let that put me doen and applied to a prestigious school everything was fine until the head of the sixth form gave in my reference. I found out recently that she wrote horrible things about me.

I was in school because my mates werent let out but i was for some reason. Anyway a teacher came up to me and asked me if i was this person i said yes and she told me how the teachers talk about me.

I know i havent explained much but ask me anything

I don't know what you mean? I assume that what your teachers put are true things (e.g. got suspended, in X number of fights, low attendance) in which case that's really your own fault
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 17, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.