The Student Room Group

Can you help me find this Chinese student at Southampton University, please!

Hi!I would like to find this Chinese girl whom I travelled with from Southampton to London by Nationalexpress coach on Monday the 4th of July 2016.We sat next each other and had a nice chat but then she literally had to jump off the coach when it stopped at Hammersmith and when she then realised that was the stop she needed to get off. So we did not have the chance to exchange contact details.

She is a student at the Southampton University, started her accountancy studies there in 2015. She was going to the Chinese Embassy on that day to extend her visa and then to the airport after that to catch her flight to France.

Does anyone have an idea how I could find this girl?
Is there maybe a list of accountancy students at the Uni I could go through and then check them one by one on facebook or similar?

Btw what do you think what is the best way to meet locally living Asian people?
This particular girl told me that she is open to meet non-Chinese people but doesnt really have the confidence for that because of her limited level of English (her English was very okey to me), so she rather stayes with her country mates all the time although it is very clear for her that she could improve her English very well by talking with other foreigners.
Reply 1
That's stalking bro. Find someone else. Highly unlikely English people on here know her. She could have forgotten u also. #Rejection is real. (Just my opinion)

Quick Reply

Latest