The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Adjustment 2016?

Is UCL likely to be in adjustment this year?

Specifically for PPE?

I know its unlikely given it was one of their most oversubscribed courses with 30 applicants per place (just realised that must be one of the most competitive courses in the country with an acceptance rate of just 3.3%)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by joe*s
Is UCL likely to be in adjustment this year?

Specifically for PPE?

I know its unlikely given it was one of their most oversubscribed courses with 30 applicants per place (just realised that must be one of the most competitive courses in the country with an acceptance rate of just 3.3%)

Hi,

UCL is taking part in adjustment, though only for a limited number of courses. More information can be found here:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate/application/adjustment-2016

Please be aware that courses are filling up fast, so if there are any you are interested in you'll want to get in touch ASAP.

Please also make sure you have registered for Adjustment through UCAS before you call.

UCL Widening Participation & UK Undergraduate Recruitment Team
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by University College London
Hi,

UCL is taking part in adjustment, though only for a limited number of courses. More information can be found here:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate/application/adjustment-2016

Please be aware that courses are filling up fast, so if there are any you are interested in you'll want to get in touch ASAP.

Please also make sure you have registered for Adjustment through UCAS before you call.

UCL Widening Participation & UK Undergraduate Recruitment Team

I emailed UCL accepting an unconditional offer for MSci Natural Sciences last night at around 7pm. They haven't changed my UCAS application yet... Should I be worried? According to their email they said I needed to accept before this Monday morning at 9am. I am aware their offices are closed until then. What is going on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending