The Student Room Group

Clearing

The course I applied for is now in clearing and the entry requirements have been lowered to BBB (Economics and Finance at Queens Belfast). If one was a gambling person, what would that suggest about the course?. Could it be that the course is undersubscribed and that they are accepting people to attract more on the course?. Or could it mean that applicants like myself have got on the course because it was unpopular and they wanted to fill spaces. Any queries or ideas would be welcome.

Goodluck for tommorow
I wouldn't assume either to definitely be true,there's many possibilities as to why they lowered the requirements.

Original post by Holy_Wam
The course I applied for is now in clearing and the entry requirements have been lowered to BBB (Economics and Finance at Queens Belfast). If one was a gambling person, what would that suggest about the course?. Could it be that the course is undersubscribed and that they are accepting people to attract more on the course?. Or could it mean that applicants like myself have got on the course because it was unpopular and they wanted to fill spaces. Any queries or ideas would be welcome.

Goodluck for tommorow

Quick Reply

Latest