The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Alternatives to media & comm.s?

Hello,

In a worst case scenario that I go into clearing, could anyone recommend any alternative uni's that offer a similar course? I am more favourable to any in Greater London. I like how Goldsmiths offer a much more hands-on approach to the degree compared to similarly 'ranked' university's.

Thanks! Tom.
Original post by TTerryT
Hello,

In a worst case scenario that I go into clearing, could anyone recommend any alternative uni's that offer a similar course? I am more favourable to any in Greater London. I like how Goldsmiths offer a much more hands-on approach to the degree compared to similarly 'ranked' university's.

Thanks! Tom.

Although I'm doing a different course to you, I'd recommend Goldsmiths. I've been to their open days/taster lectures and I love it there. It's such a friendly community and I feel comfortable there. I'm doing Education, Culture and Society in September :biggrin:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by MidnightMist
Although I'm doing a different course to you, I'd recommend Goldsmiths. I've been to their open days/taster lectures and I love it there. It's such a friendly community and I feel comfortable there. I'm doing Education, Culture and Society in September :biggrin:

Made it in fine no problems. Where have you got your accommodation?
Original post by TTerryT
Made it in fine no problems. Where have you got your accommodation?

McMillan Student Village, standard ensuite. Was my 5th choice :frown: I wanted Loring Hall D: What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending