The Student Room Group

Just got a text regarding clearing from a uni - have I missed my grades?

Hi.

registered for clearing with a uni a few weeks ago, just incase. It's not one of my first or second choices.

I just recieved a text from them saying that I'll get a call tomorrow to discuss my options for clearing between 7:30 and 5...

does this mean that i've missed my grades for my first and insurance choices?

I hope this isn't how I find out :<

Thanks

gl everyone on their grades :<
Original post by AlistairMcDonald
Hi.

registered for clearing with a uni a few weeks ago, just incase. It's not one of my first or second choices.

I just recieved a text from them saying that I'll get a call tomorrow to discuss my options for clearing between 7:30 and 5...

Thanks

It sounds like an automatic text to me, i wouldnt panic yet.
Original post by AlistairMcDonald
Hi.

Thanks

It's just marketing

I registered to mystery shop with a university one year (I had no UCAS application ). They phoned me 3 times during results day (twice after I had explained to the first caller that I was not interested anymore).
It will just be a marketing text - even if you have got into your firm, they will likely call you up to see if they can 'poach' you from that uni.

Quick Reply