(I'm atheist btw :h:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
I don't know but I'll ask him and find out for you
Original post by stirkee
because they want to?

do they need a reason

(I'm atheist btw :h:)

Isn't it crazy to believe in someone that doesn't exist though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stirkee
because they want to?

do they need a reason
Wanting to believe in something is different to actually, genuinely believing in it. If there is no evidence for something it is illogical to do anymore than speculate its existence, let alone worship it.
Original post by davidguettafan
So why do people still believe in God?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You asked the same question before in another thread
Reply 6
:reel:
theres gonna be some TSR drama now
Original post by davidguettafan
So why do people still believe in God?

Original post by splashywill
stupidity

That's kind of a rush, emotional, risky, blanket judgmental opinion there, don't you think?
Reply 9
there is no evidence that god does not exist.
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
That's kind of a rush, emotional, risky, blanket judgmental opinion there, don't you think?

I'd say the other factors in my original answer are perhaps bigger culprits, stupidity is definitely up there though...

I'm going to add naivety to the list as well.
Original post by JRKinder
Wanting to believe in something is different to actually, genuinely believing in it. If there is no evidence for something it is illogical to do anymore than speculate its existence, let alone worship it.

I agree there's a difference between wanting to believe it (say because you think its "right" to) and actually believing it. I'm not remotely religious but I accept that people are. They all will presumably have their own reasons, maybe they thought they saw some miracle when they were 7 or something haha, but I don't understand why people get so worked up if people are religious.Why is it necessarily illogical? If worshipping a god brings someone happiness or makes them feel good then why should they stop?

There is a line, of course. If say creationism gets in the way of hard scientific facts then fair enough but as far as I am aware no-one has proven that a god, or gods, do not exist?
Original post by Retropattern

This is why I remain agnostic.
Reply 14
Original post by Retropattern

There is also no evidence that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist.
Original post by AshEntropy
There is also no evidence that a flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist.

yes very true... and your point is....
What the point of anything if there's no God. Everything you love is going to die, there's no right or wrong and your an utterly meaningless speck upon the universe. OP what's the point of this thread, everyone who see's this is going to forget about it in a couple minutes anyway.
Original post by splashywill
I'd say the other factors in my original answer are perhaps bigger culprits, stupidity is definitely up there though...
I'm going to add naivety to the list as well.

*thinking to myself* Do I bite this bait?...hmm:curious:
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
*thinking to myself* Do I bite this bait?...hmm:curious:

should i just apologies and spare us both? results tomorrow so its about time I got some sleep

I apologise, if you're collecting results good luck.
You again ..?

If you're happy not believing in God well you should just keep that up :h:

If some other people do think there is a God somewhere and are happy with that thought; they should keep that up :h:

If some others don't want to believe in humans and think they're a unicorn and are happy this way they should keep that up :h:

Why would you be bothered by what people think if it does not cause you any harm..

[scrollr] :pika: [/scrollr]
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply