The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qaz25
You wouldn't see many of the Arabs going around dressed like that though mate :lol:

Of course the foreign tourists are gonna be wild party animals and like to wear sexy swimwear etc :ninja:

Nope i have arab friends from the gulf some go out without hijab cause they arent allowed to do it there.
(edited 7 years ago)
100 post stats:
OGGUS - 14
Ayaz789 - 11 :congrats:
CheeseIsVeg - 8
tasha_tah - 7
hamza772000 - 7
PrincessBO$$ - 7
L in University - 5
mediaya - 5
I am Kira - 2
Tasnia'x- 1
junayd1998 - 1
Who is L - 1
ValerieKR - 1
ak143244 - 1
Qaz25 - 1

Consecutive 100 post stats:
OGGUS - 4
Ayaz789 - 4
L in University - 3
tasha_tah - 3
CheeseIsVeg - 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Night everyone im sleepy :wink:
Original post by Qaz25
You wouldn't see many of the Arabs going around dressed like that though mate :lol:

Of course the foreign tourists are gonna be wild party animals and like to wear sexy swimwear etc :ninja:
There's more tourists there than locals, and some locals also dress in this manner :colonhash: :mmm:

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Lol i know mate i go to an arab school 80% of my friends dont where hijab. One even booked a private bickini party in a jeddah beach :u:
Arab girls lol :tongue:
Your friends don't live in Dubal :lol: Okay, if you ever go, you'll see what I mean :yes: The only halal things there are the takeaways (Mc Donalds etc.) :lol: and the Mosques, it's a beautiful place, in every sense :wink: :teehee:
Goodluck with school tomorrow, goodnight, Asmalooloo :mmm:
Original post by hamza772000
When I first went in 2009, it was the same :tongue: I think you mean ageeeeeeeeeees back when it was all halal :tongue:

Yes, lol, ,you missed the good part, c'mon lol :tongue:

Hahaha ill listen to it when im alone :tongue: older brother is with me rn :biggrin: & hahaha yeahh i meann wayy back in the days:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You arent sleepy :wink: you have to go sixth form tomorrow lool:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope i have arab friends from the gulf some go out without hijab cause they arent allowed to do it there.

Let' face it, not wearing the hijab don't make them haraamis :ninja: But yeh I get ya.

There's more tourists there than locals, and some locals also dress in this manner :colonhash: :mmm:

Your friends don't live in Dubal :lol: Okay, if you ever go, you'll see what I mean :yes: The only halal things there are the takeaways (Mc Donalds etc.) :lol: and the Mosques, it's a beautiful place, in every sense :wink: :teehee:

You should introduce me to some of these locals then :ninja: :rofl:
Wait before i go @hamza772000

did you watch this performance? Wow :colondollar: G-Eazy is great :u:
[video="youtube;mGDeAWDNaZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGDeAWDNaZo[/video]
Goodluck with school tomorrow, goodnight, Asmalooloo :mmm:

Thanks
You give me the worst nicknames :u:
Original post by Ayaz789
You arent sleepy :wink: you have to go sixth form tomorrow lool:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am seriously :tongue:
Original post by Qaz25
Let' face it, not wearing the hijab don't make them haraamis :ninja: But yeh I get ya.

Yep i get ya :colone:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha ill listen to it when im alone :tongue: older brother is with me rn :biggrin: & hahaha yeahh i meann wayy back in the days:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, cool :wink:

Haha, oh, yeah, ofc it was different but tbh, it won't be luxurious so, you prolly won't have gone there if it hadn't changed, ygm? It's be just another state in UAE, like Sharjah :tongue:

Original post by Qaz25

I don't know 'em dadaji but you should be praying rn not looking for a rishta :lol:
Wait before i go @hamza772000

did you watch this performance? Wow :colondollar: G-Eazy is great :u:
[video="youtube;mGDeAWDNaZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGDeAWDNaZo[/video]
That performance was shite, Britney was lipsyncing and messed up and G was just all over the place lmao :lol:

Thanks

Np, Asmalooloo :wink:
Thanks

Haha okay bye!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, oh, yeah, ofc it was different but tbh, it won't be luxurious so, you prolly won't have gone there if it hadn't changed, ygm? It's be just another state in UAE, like Sharjah :tongue:

I don't know 'em dadaji but you should be praying rn not looking for a rishta :lol:

Rishta is a big part of the Deen puttarji :tongue:

Hahhaha ive not been there yet urghh:tongue: yeah it wasnt the most luxurious place:biggrin:
Anyways im going sleep yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qaz25
Rishta is a big part of the Deen puttarji :tongue:
I meant that ur in ur 80's ur a dadaji do what all the other budhe log do, start praying non stop after their 80th bday :teehee:
That performance was shite, Britney was lipsyncing and messed up and G was just all over the place lmao :lol:

Np, Asmalooloo :wink:

Dude she made a comeback weirdo, Last time on VMAs was 2007/8. Who cares she performed! She danced, and ahm she touched him as well :u: The video got 7.8m views in 4 days!
Original post by Ayaz789

Night ayaz :h:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahhaha ive not been there yet urghh:tongue: yeah it wasnt the most luxurious place:biggrin:
Anyways im going sleep yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha, it's acc not luxurious at all, Sharjah, it's like you're in Pakistan, or India for you :lol:

Goodnight :wink:
haha, it's acc not luxurious at all, Sharjah, it's like you're in Pakistan, or India for you :lol:

Goodnight :wink:

Hahaha yeah but ive not been there!!:biggrin:
& see ya:tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest