The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Night ayaz :h:

Night Asmaaaa:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dude she made a comeback weirdo, Last time on VMAs was 2007/8. Who cares she performed! She danced, and ahm she touched him as well :u: The video got 7.8m views in 4 days!
Did you read the comments, she just did some sl*tty dancing, overall performance was :poo: I swear Eminem should perform, have you seen his performances? He's like one of the very few that remembers the lyrics to every song and doesn't lipsync, but he's old now so..........:dontknow: if he would :tongue:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha yeah but ive not been there!!:biggrin:
& see ya:tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm, well you should definitely check it out regardless, won't be anywhere nearly as good as Dubai, but it's be an adventure :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Hmm, well you should definitely check it out regardless, won't be anywhere nearly as good as Dubai, but it's be an adventure :smile:

Haaha i will do! How far is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you read the comments, she just did some sl*tty dancing, overall performance was :poo: I swear Eminem should perform, have you seen his performances? He's like one of the very few that remembers the lyrics to every song and doesn't lipsync, but he's old now so..........:dontknow: if he would :tongue:

You think i legit memorize youtube comment :facepalm: How low you think of me :frown: Wallah i didnt copy any comment for ffs :colonhash:
Mate im not a fan of britney but i thought she was cool. Slutty dancing? Bah did you see nicki minaj?
Original post by Ayaz789

Night for the last time :h:
[video="youtube;LOZuxwVk7TU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU[/video]

:h:
Night for the last time :h:

Haha okay go now!:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Haaha i will do! How far is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shouldn't be far, Google Maps is your friend here :tongue:

You think i legit memorize youtube comment :facepalm: How low you think of me :frown: Wallah i didnt copy any comment for ffs :colonhash:
Mate im not a fan of britney but i thought she was cool. Slutty dancing? Bah did you see nicki minaj?
Aww, no Asmalooloo I meant that a lot of people in the comments were calling her out for messed up lipsyncing, stupid dancing and an overall :poo: performance, sorry I should've made myslef more clear :redface:

Haha, lol, ofc, you can't beat Nicki :lol: but regardless Britney's performance was slutty, don't you think? Nicki was just MORE slutty :lol:
Shouldn't be far, Google Maps is your friend here :tongue:

Aww, no Asmalooloo I meant that a lot of people in the comments were calling her out for messed up lipsyncing, stupid dancing and an overall :poo: performance, sorry I should've made myslef more clear :redface:

Haha, lol, ofc, you can't beat Nicki :lol: but regardless Britney's performance was slutty, don't you think? Nicki was just MORE slutty :lol:

Haha okay ill check!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha okay ill check!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:wink:
:wink:

30 minutes on the dot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
30 minutes on the dot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, so not so far away :smile: If you have "free time" where you feel like you can take some time out from Dubai, then you should go, otherwise, in all honesty I wouldn't waste my "Dubai time" for Sharjah :tongue:
Yeah, so not so far away :smile: If you have "free time" where you feel like you can take some time out from Dubai, then you should go, otherwise, in all honesty I wouldn't waste my "Dubai time" for Sharjah :tongue:

Hahaha idk ill seee ini:tongue: it'll be hard to convince my family though:biggrin: so ill ring you yeah and you talk to them over the phone? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha idk ill seee ini:tongue: it'll be hard to convince my family though:biggrin: so ill ring you yeah and you talk to them over the phone? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :rofl: lol, if they don't wanna go then it's fine, you don't HAVE to lol, just google the place, click on images, and voila, you are now virtually in Sharjah :u: :tongue:
Haha :rofl: lol, if they don't wanna go then it's fine, you don't HAVE to lol, just google the place, click on images, and voila, you are now virtually in Sharjah :u: :tongue:

Hahaha okay , was planning on going sleep but 100th post is close:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha okay , was planning on going sleep but 100th post is close:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noooooooo, go to sleep, pls lemme win :frown:
hchhz
Noooooooo, go to sleep, pls lemme win :frown:

Hahaha okay win:smile: ill help

Posted from TSR Mobile
hshhasdhdkahkdsah