The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayaz789
Ahh how much have you saved up? Ive saved up a certain amount woohoo :wink:
Ahh okay i like the piano lol:tongue:
I hardly read books but i love biographys like Zlatan Ibrahimovics book and Sergio Agueros:colondollar:
I spend money on video games & i dont spend much money on clothes , just the odd occasion!:smile: i like spending money on cookies lool:h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

not very much idk :dontknow:
cool, i got to grade 4 on piano and was like fk this i'm better at violin :tongue:
oh ok. I've read a few biographies: Billie Piper's, Stephen Fry's and the book I'm reading right now is basically a biography of the Perioidic Table's elements :wink:haha
yes cookies :five:
I bought some yesterday - reduced from £1.79 to 0.70p - what a bargain :cookie: all gone now ofc :mmm:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
not very much idk :dontknow:
cool, i got to grade 4 on piano and was like fk this i'm better at violin :tongue:
oh ok. I've read a few biographies: Billie Piper's, Stephen Fry's and the book I'm reading right now is basically a biography of the Perioidic Table's elements :wink:haha
yes cookies :five:
I bought some yesterday - reduced from £1.79 to 0.70p - what a bargain :cookie: all gone now ofc :mmm:

Ahh i havent saved much either:sigh:
Saved 2k:tongue:
Haha im half decent at french lol:smile: ahh im good at learning elements lmao:biggrin: yeahh cookies are soo nice! Especially the Asda 1 pound ones where you get 5 & the 35p cookies from Lidl are soo friggin good!:colondollar:
Lol what a bargain:h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Ahh i havent saved much either:sigh:
Saved 2k:tongue:
Haha im half decent at french lol:smile: ahh im good at learning elements lmao:biggrin: yeahh cookies are soo nice! Especially the Asda 1 pound ones where you get 5 & the 35p cookies from Lidl are soo friggin good!:colondollar:
Lol what a bargain:h:
Posted from TSR Mobile

lol I've saved so much less than that that it's funny :tongue:
:france:
:smile: :cookie: haha LIDL COOKIES ARE THE BEST - AGREED! :adore:
ofc:mmm:
lol I've saved so much less than that that it's funny :tongue:
:france:
:smile: :cookie: haha LIDL COOKIES ARE THE BEST - AGREED! :adore:
ofc:mmm:

Hahaha okay! Im doing well with French , thanks to duolingo & Matrix :h:
Omg i wanna have some urghh:colondollar: they taste sooo good thoughh:L Lidl offered me a part time job lool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya darlings :smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha okay! Im doing well with French , thanks to duolingo & Matrix :h:
Omg i wanna have some urghh:colondollar: they taste sooo good thoughh:L Lidl offered me a part time job lool :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

urgh duolingo is the worst app out there - don't.
woah that's so cool ayaz - are you gonna go for it? :smile:
Original post by PrincessBO$$

:jumphug: hello!!!!!!
urgh duolingo is the worst app out there - don't.
woah that's so cool ayaz - are you gonna go for it? :smile:

Frenchie told me about duolingo @frenchunicorn
Hahaha i might go for like 6 months lol:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:jumphug: hello!!!!!!

Hey sixth form was ok :/ My class is so bloody small lmao only 8 students :eek:

How was sixth form?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by Ayaz789
How was sixth form?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was ok. I didnt really start :/ lessons. I start tomorrow. Ugh lessons end at 4:30 :frown: Oh and there are only 8 students which is great educational wise. :smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Frenchie told me about duolingo @frenchunicorn
Hahaha i might go for like 6 months lol:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:I Memrise.com or quizlet is better for learning the actual language. Duolingo is only good for phrases and I think its shet tbh.
DO IT! AND GEMME COOKIEZ!

Hey sixth form was ok :/ My class is so bloody small lmao only 8 students :eek:

told u it would be :smile:woooooah - which class is that? That's about the size of my AS French class last year! It's gonna be like 3 for A2 this year lol
Original post by ak143244

Spoiler

Thus made me nearly cry :frown:

Whyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

that's really sad :frown:I never had the time to get to know you as well :frown:
:frown:

Spoiler

Very unexpected :frown:

Inshallah you do well and achieve the best of the best in this world and the next :lovehug:
er.jpg stay? @ak143244
:I Memrise.com or quizlet is better for learning the actual language. Duolingo is only good for phrases and I think its shet tbh.
DO IT! AND GEMME COOKIEZ!

told u it would be :smile:woooooah - which class is that? That's about the size of my AS French class last year! It's gonna be like 3 for A2 this year lol

Nah i mean in general. 8 people might be 10 in the whole sixth form idk why its like this lol. The school is quite big :lol:
:cry: this day
:cry:
just :cry:
Nah i mean in general. 8 people might be 10 in the whole sixth form idk why its like this lol. The school is quite big :lol:

oh wowzers :shock:

Latest