The Student Room Group

UCAS Track my firm is still unconditional but my insurance in now unconditional

does this mean i didnt get in to my firm? surely they'd mark it as unsuccessful not leave it as conditional? also i cant pick up my results for 2 hours. my firm was BBB and my insurance BCC
Original post by WTF_AM_I_DOING
does this mean i didnt get in to my firm? surely they'd mark it as unsuccessful not leave it as conditional? also i cant pick up my results for 2 hours. my firm was BBB and my insurance BCC

So to clarify, does it say unconditional offer (firmly accepted) ?
Original post by claireestelle
So to clarify, does it say unconditional offer (firmly accepted) ?

my firm:
(Conditional offer (firmly accepted))

my insurance:
(Unconditional offer (held as insurance))
my firm:
(Conditional offer (firmly accepted))

my insurance:
(Unconditional offer (held as insurance))

Ah i gotcha, your firm hasn't updated your ucas yet, give them a call and see what they say. But you definetly have a place at your insurance if your firm doesnt take you.
Original post by claireestelle
Ah i gotcha, your firm hasn't updated your ucas yet, give them a call and see what they say. But you definetly have a place at your insurance if your firm doesnt take you.

lol i thought they had to update UCAS will they do it soon as in before i get my results at 10? thanks though :smile:

Hey, sometimes results data doesn't pull across correctly - it may be that your Firm is missing something? Give them a bell and have a chat.

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)
http://www.glyndwr.ac.uk/en/clearing/
Original post by Glyndŵr University
Hey, sometimes results data doesn't pull across correctly - it may be that your Firm is missing something? Give them a bell and have a chat.

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)
http://www.glyndwr.ac.uk/en/clearing/

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest