The Student Room Group

UCAS Track has not updated

I'm hoping to study Adult Nursing at the University of Northampton, and needed a minimum of 280 UCAS Tariff points & grades BBC to get a place. I have ended up getting ACD in my A Levels and have checked Track, but it has not updated! Just wondering if I should wait or call them now?
Original post by k8butler
I'm hoping to study Adult Nursing at the University of Northampton, and needed a minimum of 280 UCAS Tariff points & grades BBC to get a place. I have ended up getting ACD in my A Levels and have checked Track, but it has not updated! Just wondering if I should wait or call them now?

Yes. You have your grades, so call them up now :yep:
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
Yes. You have your grades, so call them up now :yep:

Thanks!!
I'm in the same position. Just different grades but how did it end by calling them?
Reply 4
Original post by chrysoberyl
I'm in the same position. Just different grades but how did it end by calling them?

They told me that they were focusing on September entrants rather than March, and it might take them up to a week to respond! How about you?
West London offered me a place in 2017 because of the delay spaces were taken and now in the process of finding a new uni
Reply 6
Original post by chrysoberyl
West London offered me a place in 2017 because of the delay spaces were taken and now in the process of finding a new uni

Aw okay! Good luck 😊 I was one mark off a C in biology, so still waiting for the reaults of my remark to come through

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending