The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Adult Nursing Sept intake

Hey

Anyone starting BCU this September for adult nursing? Would love to get to know people
Hey! I'm Danielle.
I'm doing Adult Nursing and I should hopefully be starting this september :biggrin:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by IrregularDee
Hey! I'm Danielle.
I'm doing Adult Nursing and I should hopefully be starting this september :biggrin:

Heyya!
My place is confirmed for September too! Looking forward to meeting you. You from Birmingham?
Original post by Swabra
Heyya!
My place is confirmed for September too! Looking forward to meeting you. You from Birmingham?

Looking forward to meeting you too! I live in surrey atm but I use live in birmingham a few years ago. Where about do you live?

Sorry for the late reply-all the tech i have suddenly decided to break all at once.
Reply 4
Original post by IrregularDee
Looking forward to meeting you too! I live in surrey atm but I use live in birmingham a few years ago. Where about do you live?

Sorry for the late reply-all the tech i have suddenly decided to break all at once.

Looking forward to meeting you too. I live in Birmingham, half an hour from the university.
By the way have They sent you anything?
Do you have Twitter?
Oh that's cool. At least you won't have to live in rubbish apartments. Yes they sent me my enrolment email. I enrolled online and then made an appointment to compete the enrolment on 30 of august. I have my library pin and student I'D card too.
How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest