The Student Room Group

I didn't confirm my return to 6th form?

Teachers told me I could go home so I did! Schools closed now so nobodys picking up the phone- what do I do?? Am I out? oh my god
Help me someone
If they told you go home then maybe it's not an issue
I didn't confirm either
:rofl:
Can you email/ring them again tomorrow? If they didn't say you had to confirm it today, I wouldn't worry about it :smile:
it'll probably be fine if they sent you home but send an email to your tutor or someone similar saying you didn't confirm your place but you have plans to stay on just in case
Original post by kirstybecs
it'll probably be fine if they sent you home but send an email to your tutor or someone similar saying you didn't confirm your place but you have plans to stay on just in case

Original post by Leviathan1741
Can you email/ring them again tomorrow? If they didn't say you had to confirm it today, I wouldn't worry about it :smile:

Original post by AppleB
If they told you go home then maybe it's not an issue
I didn't confirm either
:rofl:

Thank you for your quick replies! Other people said they had to confirm theirs so I got pretty panicky. E-mailed my head of 6th form and CC my form tutor, and E-mailed the school. I'll try calling up tomorrow as theyre closed now! Thanks again
Original post by ImagineCats
Thank you for your quick replies! Other people said they had to confirm theirs so I got pretty panicky. E-mailed my head of 6th form and CC my form tutor, and E-mailed the school. I'll try calling up tomorrow as theyre closed now! Thanks again

No problem, I'm sure everything will be fine :smile:
Original post by ImagineCats

Because you've emailed you're fine!
Keep the email in your sent items

Quick Reply

Latest