The Student Room Group

Results- predictions AAD- which unis to look at?

I just got my AS results back where I got a B in Classics and an E is Spanish and have an B in my history internal. This means I will be predicted AAD and now I'm not sure which universities to apply for. Do I apply for a BBC offer? Or a lower one? Or should I wait to apply until I have my A2 results

I'm able to take a re-sit but only in January
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Hello,
An AAD prediction isn't too bad to be honest, the two As will certainly boost up the feasibility of getting into uni. One of my friends was predicted CCD for A2 and managed to get himself an offer of AAB and another for ABB for universities despite his predicted grades. So it really depends what you want to do, you could try and apply for maybe one, or two courses 'over' your predictions and three more which fit them, and at the end of A2 if you have exceeded your predictions by loads, you can always go through adjustment or even clearing, since there are great courses to be found there. (Be warned, clearing is a nightmare to navigate, lol)
Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest