The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Accommodation Swap

Hi. I have been allocated a room in Constantine College (Hes East) with premium shared bathroom. Looking to swap for 40 week let, ensuite, Hes West accommodation in Vanbrugh, Alcuin. Also willing to swap for a Constantine ensuite room.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by twinkie71
Hi. I have been allocated a room in Constantine College (Hes East) with premium shared bathroom. Looking to swap for ensuite Hes West accommodation in Vanbrugh or Alcuin.

I'm not in those colleges but I am on the other campus in Halifax. If you desperately need to go on the other campus we could swap. My room is a 40 weeks standard shared bathroom
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by twinkie71
Hi. I have been allocated a room in Constantine College (Hes East) with premium shared bathroom. Looking to swap for ensuite Hes West accommodation in Vanbrugh or Alcuin.

I'm not in those colleges but I am on the other campus in Halifax. If you desperately need to go on the other campus we could swap. My room is a 40 weeks standard shared bathroom
Original post by mw124

Halifax is a little bit too isolated for my liking. :frown:
Reply 4
It's between the two campuses. By bike its 2 minutes apparently on the website and buses run regularly. I know I sound desperate but I am! If you really want to be on the other campus then I'm available. The price for my room is £5,018.66. At least you have the library and all the resources of the main campus!!
Original post by mw124
It's between the two campuses. By bike its 2 minutes apparently on the website and buses run regularly. I know I sound desperate but I am! If you really want to be on the other campus then I'm available. The price for my room is £5,018.66. At least you have the library and all the resources of the main campus!!

I'm sorry. I am really not comfortable with Halifax.
Reply 6
Don't worry. Thank you anyway.
Reply 7
Hi, I have been allocated a standard single shared bathroom in Younger Court, Halifax College. I would love to swap with someone on Heslington East if possible
Original post by lm145
Hi, I have been allocated a standard single shared bathroom in Younger Court, Halifax College. I would love to swap with someone on Heslington East if possible

Hi. I'm sorry, but Halifax is not favourable for me.
Original post by mw124
Don't worry. Thank you anyway.

I have Langwith Ensuite if you are interested? :smile:
Hi, I've currently been offered a room in alcuin college which is a 51 week let for £6886.53 and consists of an ensuite and is self catered. I'm looking to swap for preferably the cheapest room which is available. Ideally the halifax economy shared bathroom which is £106 a week, thanks:smile: (maximum 40 weeks let).
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by mw124

I'm interested in your room if it's self catered! i have a premium self catered shared bathroom in Langwith College. 40 week let, £135 a week :smile:
i have a 106/week economy shared bathroom in halifax if anyone who has something in a more central bit of hes west (preferably ensuite) is looking to swap

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending