Roland Ross 66-73, Manor Park

Saaaaaaame πŸ‘€ Ronald Ross 66-73

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThatSuaveFellow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here!
Original post by Kristina97
Hello everyone! I was offered a Band C - Standard, Battersea West at Stag Hill Campus, but I would like to change with someone who was offered Band D... It is just because I really want to have a private bathroom! The hope is week though...

Hi Kristina, just to let you know that room swaps are offered in mid October. Please have a look here for more details: http://www.surrey.ac.uk/accommodation/residents/roomswaps/ You can get in touch with the accommodation team if you have any more questions: email them on [email protected] :smile:

Just to let you know though, I'm a Surrey graduate and had exactly the same experience as you (desperate for Band D but got Band C) and the bathroom sharing wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was determined to swap when I could, however when the time came I decided I didn't need to.

Jade
Reply 25
I applied for Band D but got offered Band C - Standard, Cathedral 7A at Stag Hill Campus. I'm probably gonna reject it and go for private accommodation. Any advice?
Original post by Itshayder
Same here!

Original post by ThatSuaveFellow

Posted from TSR Mobile

I look forward to meeting you guys :biggrin:
I'm so confused! When I first opened the accommodation page it said I had been offered a band C room in Stag Hill Court and after I paid the deposit and signed the online contract, it showed Band C - Standard in Surrey Court, Surrey Mole. Can somebody elaborate please?

@University of Surrey
How do you guys know your flat and room numbers? I just see 'Band B - Basic in Guildford Court, Guildford Send' next to 'allocation details' o.O
Original post by cbenson_123
I'm so confused! When I first opened the accommodation page it said I had been offered a band C room in Stag Hill Court and after I paid the deposit and signed the online contract, it showed Band C - Standard in Surrey Court, Surrey Mole. Can somebody elaborate please?

@University of Surrey

Similar thing happened to me, got moved from stag hill to guildford court :K:
Original post by postexamtalk
How do you guys know your flat and room numbers? I just see 'Band B - Basic in Guildford Court, Guildford Send' next to 'allocation details' o.O

Once you've finished the little online induction, you should of been emailed something that you're going to need to print out and bring with you for when you move in as you need to show that paper along with some ID to collect your key. At the top left of the paper it should say something like MP-E/RR71-3, that shows that my room is Manor Park, Roland Ross, Flat 71, room 3. You will have a different combination of letters and numbers of course but it should allow you to understand where your room is.
Once you've finished the little online induction, you should of been emailed something that you're going to need to print out and bring with you for when you move in as you need to show that paper along with some ID to collect your key. At the top left of the paper it should say something like MP-E/RR71-3, that shows that my room is Manor Park, Roland Ross, Flat 71, room 3. You will have a different combination of letters and numbers of course but it should allow you to understand where your room is.

Ah I feel so stupid. Next to the 'Your inductions' tab it says 'Inductions is currently unavailable'... Should I wait longer as I only paid in the deposit yesterday?
Original post by cbenson_123

@University of Surrey

Similar thing happened to me, got moved from stag hill to guildford court :K:

Hi guys,

That sounds a bit strange - thanks for bringing it to our attention, and I'm sorry abut the confusion. Unfortunately the team won't be there today for us to get in touch with, but we'll get on the case for you tomorrow. If you did have any screengrabs or anything (showing what you were originally allocated vs after), would you be able to private message them to us?

Jade
Ah I feel so stupid. Next to the 'Your inductions' tab it says 'Inductions is currently unavailable'... Should I wait longer as I only paid in the deposit yesterday?

My inductions thing was available as soon as I paid, however it bugged out midway and when I restarted it also said inductions is currently not available. After closing all tabs and logging in on another device it became available but it may not be the same problem. Yeh just give it a day or so and if the problem persists then email them.

Actually you don't need access to inductions, after logging into the accommodation thing just click review accepted offer and the info I said should be there!
Actually you don't need access to inductions, after logging into the accommodation thing just click review accepted offer and the info I said should be there!

After logging in via my smartphone the inductions tab did show up, and it showed me my room allocation. Thank you for your help dude!

p.s this induction is long af
Reply 36
Been given University Court, anyone else been given this? :smile:
Original post by danbomb123
Anyone in Hazel Farm Hamilton Close 03?

I'm at Hazel Farm but Hamilton Drive!
Reply 38
Hi guys, I've currently been offered a Band D room however I would prefer to stay on campus in a band D or even a band C room. If anyone hasn't accepted/rejected their offer yet, please could we swap? Also does anyone know if band C in Battersea court's toilets and showers are separate??

same thing is happening to me! When I review my accepted offer it just says "Band C - Standard in Surrey Court, Surrey Bourne" with no other info. The induction isn't meant to be available until the 1st of September apparently if that is where you find out

Quick Reply

Latest