Original post by TheEldred
Hello mate, yeah, I'm living there too, I'm band D

I'm also Block C, James Black 19-24.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by arrow_h
I'm also the the same, but I haven't been given my room number :/

I got to see mine after completing the eInduction and booking the time to move, I got an email shortly after and mine says SC-BOU/1-2 for my room number. Hope this helps 😊
Sweet, sweet. It's good to meet someone I'm gunna be living with 😊
why is induction open for some people and not others?! I really want it to open for me so I can book a Saturday slot
Original post by supernerdural
why is induction open for some people and not others?! I really want it to open for me so I can book a Saturday slot

Try accessing it on a different device.
Reply 65
Original post by TheEldred
Sweet, sweet. It's good to meet someone I'm gunna be living with 😊

Great :smile:
Hi everyone,
I know this is a bit of a longshot, but if you know of anyone who changes their mind and decides they no longer want a room in halls, please let me know! (I'm willing to move in at very short notice) The uni has no spaces available in halls for students who got a place through clearing so I have nowhere to live right now! :eek: Thanks!
Does anyone know if the rooms come with a TV aerial and if so, do we need to get a TV license?? Also the eInduction states no fridges, it most likely does, but are mini-fridges included in this??
Original post by supernerdural

Try opening it up using your phone
Reply 69
Anyone staying in West House, Battersea Court?
Hi there, is there anyone who has missed out on on-campus accommodation and has no idea where to stay?? I am in the same boat and am desperately looking for somewhere to stay:frown: I dont know what to do!
Original post by mint_chocolate
Hi there, is there anyone who has missed out on on-campus accommodation and has no idea where to stay?? I am in the same boat and am desperately looking for somewhere to stay:frown: I dont know what to do!

Hi mint_chocolate, I'm in the same situation as you :s-smilie: pm me if you want? :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by JDaniels1998
I got to see mine after completing the eInduction and booking the time to move, I got an email shortly after and mine says SC-BOU/1-2 for my room number. Hope this helps 😊

Ahh wow, my induction is still unavailable?
Original post by Estie98
I'm in International house, L, stag hill campus, anyone else nearby?

Hi! I'm in international house too also in L ;-)
I'm in Manor Park James Black 25-30 Block B :smile: studying chem eng
Original post by achapman97
Has anyone else not been offered a room yet? I applied for band D but I only done so last Thursday when I received my firm offer, and does anyone know my chances? I was told there was no guarantee :/

@Uniofsurrey

Hello,

The accommodation team will write to all students who put in an application by Friday 26th August to give them the outcome to their accommodation application.

I hope this helps!

Emma
Original post by danbomb123
Anyone in Hazel Farm Hamilton Close 03?

Hey! I am also in Hazel Farm Hamilton Close :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by dlb1206
Francis Crick 117-124 Manor Park. Will be doing biomed

Hi, do you have a band D or E?😊
Reply 78
Original post by razzo161
Roland Ross 66-73, Manor Park