The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Ravensbourne intranet/laptop fund

I had my place confirmed at Ravensbourne today and I'm looking at the pages for Enrolment/Inductions and I'm interested in applying for the laptop fund/bursary, however to get more details or place any orders you need to access the Ravensbourne Intranet (https://intranet.rave.ac.uk/display/SH/Laptop+bursary+scheme) however I have no account to log into to gain access, nor do I know how to get an account. Would anyone be able to help me?
Hey Lauren,

When I started I think we either got emails or letters in post with the login details but you can always email and ask as Ravensbourne can be behind with some things
London
Original post by LaurenP98
I had my place confirmed at Ravensbourne today and I'm looking at the pages for Enrolment/Inductions and I'm interested in applying for the laptop fund/bursary, however to get more details or place any orders you need to access the Ravensbourne Intranet (https://intranet.rave.ac.uk/display/SH/Laptop+bursary+scheme) however I have no account to log into to gain access, nor do I know how to get an account. Would anyone be able to help me?

Hey LaurenP98,

Have you followed the steps on the link you have pasted? (Click here for the link.)
They should provide you with the information you are searching for at the bottom of the page.

If you have any further difficulty with this matter, contact student service and they should be able to assist you. (Click Here for Contacts page)

Hope this helps
Kay
Reply 3
Original post by Ravensbourne
Hey LaurenP98,

Have you followed the steps on the link you have pasted? (Click here for the link.)
They should provide you with the information you are searching for at the bottom of the page.

If you have any further difficulty with this matter, contact student service and they should be able to assist you. (Click Here for Contacts page)

Hope this helps
Kay

Hi, at first the link only went through to a login screen when I initially posted it but now I've realised its been updated:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending