The Student Room Group

Help deciding on which university?

Having already spent a year at another uni and being withdrawn I had to go through the clearing process. Through this I have gotten a verbal offer from Goldsmiths for a Bsc Computer science 3 year course and an offer from Queen Mary for a Bsc Computer science with foundation year so that'd be 4. Pretty much wasted a year already and I do not know which route I should go for, any advice would be great guys!
Have you looked at the course content? The same course title doesn't mean that the courses will be exactly the same.
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
Have you looked at the course content? The same course title doesn't mean that the courses will be exactly the same.

Yeah I've looked at the course structure for both courses and there isn't anything pushing me to one side. I wouldn't mind the extra year as I'd learn alot and it'd surely help towards my degree, but at the same time it would be another year and I don't know if I should waste one more year.
Original post by KloppsKop96
Yeah I've looked at the course structure for both courses and there isn't anything pushing me to one side. I wouldn't mind the extra year as I'd learn alot and it'd surely help towards my degree, but at the same time it would be another year and I don't know if I should waste one more year.

In your previous thread you stated that you didn't have any problems with the actual course content. If that is accurate, then you shouldn't need a foundation year.

Quick Reply

Latest