The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah, I'm sure there will. Nice bit of five a side, can't beat it.

Feeling nervous about meeting people on the first day, nearly everyone else will kind of know each other from their digs and that...
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
I doubt it mate, it will be probs about 50/50 with ppl coming from around here and ppl living in Halls.

At least were both not going to be stuck on the first day after speaking on here !! My photo's on here so you'll have to come and find me LOL
Reply 22
Ha,ha, yeah I've just seen it. Very Roger Moore, circa 1970...

Yeah, good point. Are you off out on a night time during freshers? Bars and that?
Reply 23
yea will be doing, as long as the student loan comes through on the monday of freshers and there is plenty of cheap booze about then yea i'll be out, start off in student union and then work into town!
Reply 24
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the cheap drink.

You a lager guy?
Reply 25
drink anything pal! lager, vodka, southern C, sambuca, all sorts
Reply 26
I'm not a fan of vodka, whisky, et al. And I give up drinking WKD ages ago. Just lager for me. Although I will probably end up with whatevers cheapest...

Less then a month left now, as well...scary...
Reply 27
im studying criminology in sept so yeh there are some girls doing it!:smile:

think im the only one though
Reply 28
I can't believe you're the only girl....
Reply 29
i'm pretty sure you won't be the only lass on the course, ha we were worried we'd be the only guys!! You on facebook or anything?
Reply 30
no im sure there are others.....i hope anyway!

how bad would it be if i was the only one though...for all of us ha!

yeh im on facebook, myspace....

u?
x
Reply 31
yea i'm on facebook and myspace don't ever use myspace though its pants, i'm on facebook though, just search jonny stokes, it should say huddersfield uni network, and add me to your mates
if anyone needs any books geared up for a criminology degree please check out my ebay items - http://shop.ebay.co.uk/lifeinstill/m...&_trksid=p4340

Latest

Trending

Trending