Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

What unis can apply to for law with AS: BDDD

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

    That's right, if you sit an external AS, no mater whether it's modular (counts) or linear (doesn't count), you have to declare it. No UMS for linear courses, but you still have to inform them of your end grade.

    (Original post by highfly)
    Little update I am studying law not Art, I need a decent uni
    Not being rude but with the grades you have obtained a "decent" university isn't really going to be interested in afraid. You've got to remember how challenging law is even in a "crap" university so they'll be looking for slightly higher results that yours. Try London metropolitan, Westminster, Greenwich, Brunel or Hertfordshire Hatfield university.

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    (Original post by highfly)
    Little update I am studying law not Art, I need a decent uni
    Not meaning to be offensive, but if you want to be a lawyer after graduation, I would recommend you seriously considering a retake of AL, and try again next year. If you treat law as a general degree, then it won't matter too much.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 31, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.