The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by extraordinaire
Neither do I. Do you have a full day tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I probably won't get much sleep tonight. Too excited/nervous.
Original post by ColossalAtom
Yeah, I probably won't get much sleep tonight. Too excited/nervous.

I'm only in for two hours since it's enrolment morning, yet I still feel the nerves/excitement. My sister is starting Year 7 so she probably feels it even more. Hopefully you'll get some sleep though
I can't wait until induction on Wednesday, I'm excited but at the same time I'm bricking it!
Reply 403
Does anyone know ways to get more UCAS points or ideas of things i can do outside of college to have a batter personal statement :smile: I've done bronze dofe, volunteering at a charity shop and hospital and 2 weeks of medical work experience
timetable.docQuite happy with my timetable!
lol idk how that jpeg turned into a doc; sorry :biggrin:
Reply 406
Anyone else nervous about wearing their own clothes? I'm really self conscious and paranoid about how I look so it's making me really anxious!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sahil19
timetable.docQuite happy with my timetable!

you've already got a revision timetable? and here i am just trying to survive :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I'm so exited to start college, but at the same time I'm dreading it. What if the teachers I get are mean? What if I don't make any friends? When am I supposed to bring all of my art tools in?
At least my timetable is amazing. Especially wednesday- 1 media lesson at 8:55 for the whole day xD I'm starting tommorow.
Original post by Kxjzh
Anyone else nervous about wearing their own clothes? I'm really self conscious and paranoid about how I look so it's making me really anxious!

Posted from TSR Mobile

After a few weeks of doing A levels I don't think people will care about what you wear, but yeah I feel the same
My induction is tomorrow but officially start on Wednesday! I don't know anyone at all so I'm so scared mainly because the majority of the students will know each other as it's a sixth form :s-smilie:
Omfg what if I have to sit alone during lunch :O
SO NERVOUS!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahaha oh ok! I just hope the day goes well! Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nin-kaii
Haha I'm so exited to start college, but at the same time I'm dreading it. What if the teachers I get are mean? What if I don't make any friends? When am I supposed to bring all of my art tools in?
At least my timetable is amazing. Especially wednesday- 1 media lesson at 8:55 for the whole day xD I'm starting tommorow.

You lucky thing! You doing media and art too? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
You lucky thing! You doing media and art too? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! Media, Fine art and computer science :tongue: I can't wait
Original post by nin-kaii
Yeah! Media, Fine art and computer science :tongue: I can't wait

o: I'm doing Media, Fine art and Drama. I didn't actually think I'd see anyone doing Media and art :biggrin:
Start school Wednesday but back tomorrow night
Original post by nisha.sri
Oh ok :smile: Tell me how it goes ( if you remember ) :h: I'm sure it won't. Are you nervous/excited ?
Tuesday :smile:

First day was pretty chill actually :h: only had 2 lessons, most of the day was chatting with friends, assemblies and introduction. Did get hwk but it shouldn't take more than 2 hours. I hope you have a nice day tomorrow :smile:
\First day of sixth form done :smile:
Original post by Waveyalex
\First day of sixth form done :smile:
Hey I know this is random, but did you end up getting that A in Maths? :smile: Been a long time since we spoke :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Hey I know this is random, but did you end up getting that A in Maths? :smile: Been a long time since we spoke :smile:

nah the high grade boundary caught me out,my skl are being difficult about me doing a level maths but ill prob convince them hopefully

Latest