The Student Room Group

Help needed.

Guys, I didn't do great in my A levels last year, I ended up with a DDE, I accepted that I didn't work as hard for them as I should have and I decided to resit year 12. This summer, I've received my results and I have again not done good either. I got a D in Politics which I had already previously gotten along with an E in my other subject. I'm 18 years old now and I am really scared and worried about my future. This year, without a doubt I worked really hard, everyone was impressed by my change in work ethic however I still ended up the same. My confidence is really down and I really want to go to a good uni. I feel like a disappoint to my family and I'm really stuck on what to do. I just need some help and advice from anybody, what can I do, someone who at 18 has already failed AS levels twice, is there any way for me into uni? I'm actually very bright, or I was, I suck at tests however, but always wanted a career in Economics, Finance or accounting. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest