The Student Room Group

Physio Interview Help!!

I really want to study physio. This is my second year of applying and with no luck this year I have finally been offered an interview through clearing. My only problem is my nerves.

Can anyone help at all?
I'm applying this autumn so haven't had an interview yet, but when I've had speaking exams or job interviews I tend to do ok, and I have a few tips!

Practise out loud by yourself so that you can think of an answer to all the obvious questions the might ask (if there's a surprise question then they won't expect such a flawless answer!), you can easily find the type of questions you'll get by googling! I find doing this out loud by myself helps me to think everything through and remember those obscure details about placements etc! That way, when it comes to the real interview you can be more concise and sound much more confident.

Remember not to talk too fast! Just talk naturally and be cheerful and approachable :smile:
Original post by Kugelmugel
I'm applying this autumn so haven't had an interview yet, but when I've had speaking exams or job interviews I tend to do ok, and I have a few tips!

Practise out loud by yourself so that you can think of an answer to all the obvious questions the might ask (if there's a surprise question then they won't expect such a flawless answer!), you can easily find the type of questions you'll get by googling! I find doing this out loud by myself helps me to think everything through and remember those obscure details about placements etc! That way, when it comes to the real interview you can be more concise and sound much more confident.

Remember not to talk too fast! Just talk naturally and be cheerful and approachable :smile:

Thank you! I have had two different Interviews over the two years that I have applied and I have to say I prefer the MMI style interview over the straight forward face to face as it's a much more relaxed atmosphere.

Trying to find out information on what the group interview/ task will be.

Quick Reply

Latest