The Student Room Group

Can I retake an A Level while at university?

I'd like to retake one exam. When does the first year of university usually finish?
This exam would be in June.
Reply 1
I mean technically you can but wouldnt that be very difficult? Unless its in the same subject you're studying at uni...
Thank you :smile:
Original post by z33
I mean technically you can but wouldnt that be very difficult? Unless its in the same subject you're studying at uni...

True. I have to retake or the top Law firms will not consider me so I don't know what to do
Reply 4
Original post by keepdreaming-
True. I have to retake or the top Law firms will not consider me so I don't know what to do

Id recommend retaking and during this year just get a bunch of work experience so you'll strengthen your application too.

No point retaking if youre not gonna be working hard on it, make sure its your only focus and do your bestestest this time and Law aint going anywhere :tongue:
Original post by z33
Id recommend retaking and during this year just get a bunch of work experience so you'll strengthen your application too.

No point retaking if youre not gonna be working hard on it, make sure its your only focus and do your bestestest this time and Law aint going anywhere :tongue:

Hahah that's true :P Thanks for the advice :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest