The Student Room Group

doing AS and A2 English in a year????????

hey guys

so yesterday i received my results and they were rather disappointing, therefore i have decided to take a gap year than rush into uni and do a course i don't want to do or a uni i don't want to go . During my gap year, I am going to resit at least 3 papers but i was thinking of doing both English AS and a2 in one year. i have a lot of time in my hands and the other resists should be easier this time round since i have done them before. I am looking to get a B or maybe even an A
my question is would you guys recommend this?
do you know if the AS old spec is available for 2017? i know a2 is but not so sure about AS
and between English lang and Lit which one is easier or less work lol? and yeah don't worry guys i would have a teacher who would help me haha
thanks in advance :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending