The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Missed one Warwick grade - help!

Hi, I missed my AAA offer for International Business with French and got AAB, with a B in maths and my offer was deemed unsuccessful on UCAS yesterday, and I was accepted by my insurance. However, I have contacted the uni about getting remarks, and they said that if I meet my offer in full and let them know by the 31st they will reconsider me. It turns out that one of my As is a lot closer to an A* than my B is to an A (I was 1 UMS off an A*, and 40ish off an A). On my teacher's advice I have already sent the A off to be remarked, and am waiting for my maths teachers to review the photocopies of my maths to see if I should remark. If I got A*AB instead of AAA, are they likely to still consider me? Thanks
Why not just wait and see? You've done all you can now so don't stress. Well done!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
No one can tell you, you'll just have to contact Warwick and see what they say. But i wouldnt get yours hopes up if I'm honest.
Reply 3
How the **** should we know?
My sister missed her AAA Exeter offer by 1 grade and went to Cardiff and in one of the dorms at Exeter there was a gas leak and a student died. Not to be all preachy on you but fate has its ways pal
Original post by mmm19
Why not just wait and see? You've done all you can now so don't stress. Well done!

Thanks, I'm just anxious because I really wanted Warwick :colondollar:
Original post by LiquidGold
No one can tell you, you'll just have to contact Warwick and see what they say. But i wouldnt get yours hopes up if I'm honest.

Fair enough, I appreciate the honesty!
Original post by Profesh
How the **** should we know?

lmao calm down son, just wanted to see if there were any students who'd already been in this situation, no need to get rude x
Original post by ImagineCats
My sister missed her AAA Exeter offer by 1 grade and went to Cardiff and in one of the dorms at Exeter there was a gas leak and a student died. Not to be all preachy on you but fate has its ways pal

Good god :K: I'll bear that in mind haha
Reply 9
No need to be rude, they're simply asking for advice.

Quick Reply

Latest