The Student Room Group

Does work experience for finance hold much value with insufficient UCAS points?

I finished my A-levels in 2014 and didn't really achieve very highly, and during these 2 years I've undergone experience in a finance environment and studied accounting in my own time. Is it still possible to get into these courses if I'm, say, 30-50 UCAS points off standard entry requirements?
Original post by somav
I finished my A-levels in 2014 and didn't really achieve very highly, and during these 2 years I've undergone experience in a finance environment and studied accounting in my own time. Is it still possible to get into these courses if I'm, say, 30-50 UCAS points off standard entry requirements?

It sounds like your experience is great and would help support your application.

Why don't you get in contact with our clearing team either by calling 03330 432 414 or if you prefer you can use our Live Chat system to talk to someone online.

I hope you find your perfect course.

Jack
University of Gloucestershire
most universities take into consideration experience as well as grades. there is a chance for you definitely check uel if you may
Original post by somav

Really depends on the university, you would need to contact ones you are considering and ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending