The Student Room Group

AS results

Hi,
I want to apply to medicine in the UK (haven't decided which universities yet though) and I got my results back yesterday. It was AAA for bio, chem and maths, however a disappointing c in art :frown: I was wondering if this would affect my application or if it means there's a certain uni I can't apply to? I'm dropping art this year too btw.
Any advice is appreciated :wink:
Original post by little_l
Hi,
I want to apply to medicine in the UK (haven't decided which universities yet though) and I got my results back yesterday. It was AAA for bio, chem and maths, however a disappointing c in art :frown: I was wondering if this would affect my application or if it means there's a certain uni I can't apply to? I'm dropping art this year too btw.
Any advice is appreciated :wink:

Some universities do require for the forth grade to be a B. So you may not be able to apply for some but your grades are wonderful. WELL DONE. You should be fine, just make sure to get some work experience to make your application stronger.
Reply 2
Thank you I tried really hard this year. I'll try to get art remarked and see if I get lucky enough for a B ^.^ I have done three work experiences in hospitals so far, but may do one more. Thanks a lot for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending