The Student Room Group

advice

i was filling the DSA (disability students allowance) form in and saw on the form that NHS and health care related courses are not eligible for the DSA as they have a separate bursary for NHS courses. im doing optometry and am unsure whether if optometry would fit this DSA criteria. i read somewhere that the following courses are eligible Chiropody/Podiatry
Dental Hygiene/Dental Therapy Dentistry*
Dietetics/Nutrition
Medical*
Nursing
Midwifery
Occupational Therapy
Operating Department Practitioner Orthotics/Prosthetics
Orthoptics
Physiotherapy
Radiography
Radiotherapy
Speech and Language Therapy
so since optometry is a form of health care course i am confused as to which one i should apply for.

thanks for any help
Original post by girl :D
i was filling the DSA (disability students allowance) form in and saw on the form that NHS and health care related courses are not eligible for the DSA as they have a separate bursary for NHS courses. im doing optometry and am unsure whether if optometry would fit this DSA criteria. i read somewhere that the following courses are eligible Chiropody/Podiatry
Dental Hygiene/Dental Therapy Dentistry*
Dietetics/Nutrition
Medical*
Nursing
Midwifery
Occupational Therapy
Operating Department Practitioner Orthotics/Prosthetics
Orthoptics
Physiotherapy
Radiography
Radiotherapy
Speech and Language Therapy
so since optometry is a form of health care course i am confused as to which one i should apply for.

thanks for any help

Here's the website for all the useful contact details that will be best answered by those who can specifically tell you if you are within or outside their bracket criteria:

http://www.yourdsa.com/contact/

Quick Reply

Latest