I know it's not my place to speak... But maybe it's best to reflect upon your study methods? I remember your revision thread. You might have exhausted yourself? Maybe try balancing your work and relaxation more thoroughly? It feels as if you put way too much pressure on yourself and buckled under it?(Original post by Anon_98)
Yahhhh.. but running out of time is practically a chronic issue so..
- Lack of sleep which had an effect/Blah.
- Didn't know how to answer questions despite knowing stuff. (Felt like I did tho. )
- Got overstressed thus made a mess.
- Didn't revise hard enough. (Felt like I did tho.)
- Class style tests were not representative of exam style tests. ( Probably were tho.)
- I literally don't know. I don't recall. It was last year. I don't know. I'm not an examiner, I don't know. I DON'T KNOW.
- Some things... many things do not make sense.
You're essentially asking how I failed which is quite ridiculous, if I knew then surely it wouldn't have re-occurred.
Wahayy I failed my A2 levels, what do I do. - please help. :(
|TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >>||17-10-2016|
|REMINDER: Do not post your personal statement on TSR, otherwise you may have to rewrite it from scratch. Click here for more info.||11-10-2016|