The Student Room Group

My AS results

So I got my AS results yesterday, and I didn't expect to get these grades. I got E in maths, U in economics and U in accounting. I have decided to take 2 BTECs and continue economics since it's the new specification for my board... what shall I do?
Have you asked yourself why you got these grades?
Did you try, doss around thinking it would be like GCSE and you could revise overnight and get an A*, try a little, personal issues etc?
Reply 2
Original post by Scienceisgood
Have you asked yourself why you got these grades?
Did you try, doss around thinking it would be like GCSE and you could revise overnight and get an A*, try a little, personal issues etc?

Not at all, I revised properly and everything. I was shocked seeing my grades, I was really hard working, and all my mocks were As and Bs, I didn't expect the results, as after each exam I thought I did fine.
Reply 3
I can relate so much to you, For my mocks I got all As and Bs, but for my results, I got all C-Ds.

I decided to resit all of them because I believe I can do better, but the workload of resitting along with the A2 studies will be pretty tough.

I don't know how it works for your exam boards but if you think you can do better and just messed up this test, why not try to resit?
Reply 4
Original post by Hyenie
I can relate so much to you, For my mocks I got all As and Bs, but for my results, I got all C-Ds.

I decided to resit all of them because I believe I can do better, but the workload of resitting along with the A2 studies will be pretty tough.

I don't know how it works for your exam boards but if you think you can do better and just messed up this test, why not try to resit?

I am scared if I re-sit and get the same grades. And I can go to uni with BTECs and 1 A-level my teacher said, so thats y I was worried, I still am but that's y I had to make this thread.
Reply 5
OKAY I GOT
C IN ENGLISH LITERATURE
B IN PSYCHOLOGY
2 distinctions IN A BTEC BUSINESS DIPLOMA !
Are my grades good enough to apply to a Russell group university to study law?

Quick Reply

Latest