Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Passport stamp proof of residence!

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

I am applying for student finance under the half life criteria, and they are requesting a date in 2006, 03/11/2006 - 20/11/2006 to be precise, which i can not prove evidence for!
    Would a non uk passport with my united kindom visa with 2004 date of entry stamp, also with the passport expiring in 2008 and having no other stamp showing no leave or break of residence from the uk, since my arrival in 2004, be sufficient in proving my residency in the uk?

Hi Shado

you should send an email of complaint to the new Department of Business Innovation and skills and write to the secretary.

take action!! hoping they give it to you is pointless. even seek legal advice.

time is running out.

[email protected]

thats a start email them. i suggest you should be proactive. i have just sent my email to them and I will write to the department secretary and minister.

at the end of the day it cant be worst than the no that you already have.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 22, 2016
Would you rather be able to
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.