The Student Room Group

Yet another example of complete Israeli brutality

Scroll to see replies

Original post by inhuman
Because he can leave when thrown over in his wheelchair?

Retardedness brought to a whole other level.

Because the disabled provocator choosed this way. I suppose he knew that the incident was filming.
Original post by champ_mc99
Fair enough. Though the other guy was making the presumption that he was not in fault.

It's not really a good time to make presumptions when Israeli soldiers are in a bad mood after a Palestinian attacked their fellow with a knife near the Tomb of the Patriarchs.
Original post by inhuman
A plan made as a reparation for the holocaust. Of course they didn't accept it. Would you have accepted it? And so what, because Israel then also won militarily, it means they are in the right and the Palestinians wrong? That it gives them the right to indiscriminately abuse the disabled as here, or kill people in the name of safety?

They had the chance to live peacefully and rejected and killed many Jews in the process. They've themselves to blame.
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
They had the chance to live peacefully and rejected and killed many Jews in the process. They've themselves to blame.

Free Israel :israel:
Reply 24

Their land was simply seized from them...
Reply 25
Original post by admonit
Because the disabled provocator choosed this way. I suppose he knew that the incident was filming.

It doesn't matter if he chose it or not.

You said that he was asked to leave politely (though how politely that can be with automatic weapon is another thing) and when he didn't the throwing over was asking not so politely. That is what you said or did you already conveniently forget?

That is ****ing stupid. And has nothing to do with whether or not the Palestinian had an agenda.
Reply 26
Original post by admonit
It's not really a good time to make presumptions when Israeli soldiers are in a bad mood after a Palestinian attacked their fellow with a knife near the Tomb of the Patriarchs.

It's not really a good time to make presumptions when Palestinians are in a bad mood after an Israeli killed their fellow with an automatic weapon in his homeland.
Israel shot me.
Original post by admonit

Tell the guy I replied to. He made the presumption that the guy in the wheelchair was technically innocent but that fact that he was Palestinian was a suitable justification for what happened to him.
Original post by inhuman
Their land was simply seized from them...

By the Ottomans, the French, the British or the Jews?
Reply 30
By the Ottomans, the French, the British or the Jews?

The Brits.

****ed up majorly.
Original post by TercioOfParma
If there is an ethnic cleansing going on, how come both Gaza and Palestine have higher growth rates than Israel itself?

That's a non-sequitur. There's no reason why ethnic cleansing automatically means a decline in population or growth rates. Bosniaks were the main victims of ethnic cleansing in the Bosnian War, yet their proportion of Bosnia's population has increased while Serbs and Croats have declined. Ethnic cleansing is simply the forced movement of populations to alter the demographics of an area.
Original post by anarchism101
That's a non-sequitur. There's no reason why ethnic cleansing automatically means a decline in population or growth rates. Bosniaks were the main victims of ethnic cleansing in the Bosnian War, yet their proportion of Bosnia's population has increased while Serbs and Croats have declined. Ethnic cleansing is simply the forced movement of populations to alter the demographics of an area.

SINCE THE WAR.

Wait a minute, wouldn't the expelling of Jews in Arab countries in 1948 qualify as ethnic cleansing then?
Original post by inhuman
It doesn't matter if he chose it or not.

You said that he was asked to leave politely (though how politely that can be with automatic weapon is another thing) and when he didn't the throwing over was asking not so politely. That is what you said or did you already conveniently forget?

That is ****ing stupid. And has nothing to do with whether or not the Palestinian had an agenda.

There was a knife attack, the place was surrounded by soldiers. In this case civilians are forbidden from approaching the place of crime or the soldiers, who protect the place. The man was not supposed to be near the military car. He initiated this incident. What is not clear?
Original post by inhuman
It's not really a good time to make presumptions when Palestinians are in a bad mood after an Israeli killed their fellow with an automatic weapon in his homeland.

Palestinians always are in a bad mood. They constantly are frustrated that Jews don't let them kill Jews.
Tell the guy I replied to. He made the presumption that the guy in the wheelchair was technically innocent but that fact that he was Palestinian was a suitable justification for what happened to him.

The guy in the wheelchair tried to prevent the soldiers to fulfill their duties. May be it's not a crime but it's certainly a bad idea.
Original post by admonit
The guy in the wheelchair tried to prevent the soldiers to fulfill their duties. May be it's not a crime but it's certainly a bad idea.

Except the guy I replied to didn't use this as a justification.
Reply 36
Original post by admonit
There was a knife attack, the place was surrounded by soldiers. In this case civilians are forbidden from approaching the place of crime or the soldiers, who protect the place. The man was not supposed to be near the military car. He initiated this incident. What is not clear?

Palestinians always are in a bad mood. They constantly are frustrated that Jews don't let them kill Jews.

What is not clear is what the **** that **** was thinking pushing over someone in a wheelchair...

Israelis are always in a bad mood, well because they're Israelis.
Except the guy I replied to didn't use this as a justification.

OK, then explain please what you want to say.
Original post by TercioOfParma
SINCE THE WAR.

The Bosniak population was increasing anyway. The point is that the ethnic cleansing had minimal effect on their absolute population numbers, it just radically altered their geographical distribution. I think you're confusing ethnic cleansing with genocide.

Wait a minute, wouldn't the expelling of Jews in Arab countries in 1948 qualify as ethnic cleansing then?

In countries where clear expulsions took place, like Egypt, indisputably, yes. In many other countries, things are a bit more fuzzy, plus there's the added complication of Israel as a "pull factor".
The Bosniak population was increasing anyway. The point is that the ethnic cleansing had minimal effect on their absolute population numbers, it just radically altered their geographical distribution. I think you're confusing ethnic cleansing with genocide.

I think I may be.

In countries where clear expulsions took place, like Egypt, indisputably, yes. In many other countries, things are a bit more fuzzy, plus there's the added complication of Israel as a "pull factor".

I find it a little bit rich that people seem to be anti-Israel when the neighbours are **** in ways such as that.

Quick Reply

Latest