The Student Room Group

Yet another example of complete Israeli brutality

Scroll to see replies

Original post by admonit
OK, then explain please what you want to say.

Erm. I did earlier. Basically...

If the guy in the wheelchair wasn't misbehaving, then the other guy has no right to abuse him. Well, apparently he still does because "Palestine deserves everything it gets." The dude I replied to used xenophobia as his justification. Idk how else to explain it.
Original post by inhuman
What is not clear is what the **** that **** was thinking pushing over someone in a wheelchair...

Israelis are always in a bad mood, well because they're Israelis.

OK, what the soldiers were supposed to do then?
Reply 42
Original post by admonit
OK, what the soldiers were supposed to do then?

Nothing. Stand in his way. Was he attacking them in any sort of way? He wasn't even moving.

Look I have no qualms with say blasting a car not slowing down for a checkpoint to smithereens, or someone silly enough to keep his hands hidden and acting suspiciously to be targeted. But this guy, if he has a bomb, pushing his wheelchair over is not gonna do anything. He wasn't moving he wasn't being a threat. This was simply an abhorrent act.

And the only reason he did that (unless of course you want to admit that most Israelis are ****ing *****) was because of a complete lack of respect, even hate, for Palestinians.
Original post by champ_mc99
Erm. I did earlier. Basically...

If the guy in the wheelchair wasn't misbehaving, then the other guy has no right to abuse him. Well, apparently he still does because "Palestine deserves everything it gets." The dude I replied to used xenophobia as his justification. Idk how else to explain it.

Look, I'm not responsible for other posters. If you have any questions to that guy - ask him.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by KimKallstrom
Make no mistake about it, if given the chance Hamas (who they voted in) would kill every Jew on the planet*
From Article 13 of the Hamas Charter...
"There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. The initiatives, proposals and International Conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility."
Original post by inhuman
Nothing. Stand in his way. Was he attacking them in any sort of way? He wasn't even moving.

Look I have no qualms with say blasting a car not slowing down for a checkpoint to smithereens, or someone silly enough to keep his hands hidden and acting suspiciously to be targeted. But this guy, if he has a bomb, pushing his wheelchair over is not gonna do anything. He wasn't moving he wasn't being a threat. This was simply an abhorrent act.

And the only reason he did that (unless of course you want to admit that most Israelis are ****ing *****) was because of a complete lack of respect, even hate, for Palestinians.

OK, there are rules in the Israeli army. These rules are the result of the experience which you have not. The guy had a choice: to abide the rules voluntarily or by force.
Reply 46
Original post by inhuman
What is not clear is what the **** that **** was thinking pushing over someone in a wheelchair...
If you look closely at the video (especially the slomo at the end), it looks like the Israeli soldier is pushing the guy in the wheelchair away backwards, but because he is holding the wheels, the chair just rotates and tips him out. Is there any reason why the IDF should not attempt to get the protestor to move back, simply because he is in a wheelchair?

I think it's always best to avoid emotional responses, just examine the evidence objectively.
Reply 47
Israel is full of Holocaust survivors as is America

Even in Latin America there are "survivors"

My point is, that's an awful lot of survivors...

Maybe because it wasn't millions but thousands who died and they were not exterminated too

They died of disease and famine that came with it

The Soviets and even Allies ran their propaganda against the Germans to demonize them and justify their own crimes
Reply 48

These are famous people too. Boxers (fought Marciano) footballers, scientists, politicians..

Maybe because it wasn't millions but thousands who died and they were not exterminated too. What part of survivors don't people get? Don't bother visiting Holocaust websites because they have an agenda. A narrative to push. Look up revisionist works some of which is by the Jews themselves which debunks this idea of Holocaust denial being purely anti-semetic does it not?

If the Germans wanted to kill the Jews they would have simply shoot them where they found them. Yes I'm aware this happened to small numbers of Jews, but for the most part the Nazi's killed anyone who resisted takeover.

But instead they sent them to camps where they were for the most part clearly fed. They worked in camps too. An extermination camp and a work camp all in one? The camps like Auschwitz had an orchestra, playing fields. These are facts, they can be seen today. They have art facilities and you look up Auschwitz art for yourselves. Where do I stop?
Conflicting testimonials. Some say they didn't feed people. But you'll find plenty of images that show otherwise. Did the Germans build giant food halls and kitchens in camps for no reason? lol

Yet all this, and we're to believe people were gassed in these buildings that surely are not gas chambers at all. Most importantly they have admitted to RECONSTRUCTION. This occurred under communist occupied.

They died of disease and there are even death tolls out there that show the deaths of each camp. It's more like 140k people.

The Jews suffered a relatively small loss of life compared to everyone, including the Germans civilian population.

The 20 or so million who died under Stalin do not receive the attention of this six million. Why? Why is Hitler and Germany evil, but they are not? simply because they won. It's also because of the Jewish involvement in Stalin's regime.

The Soviets (some being Jews) and even Allies ran their propaganda against the Germans to demonize them and justify their own crimes.

Simple brainwashing. Repeat a lie so many times until it becomes a fact.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TercioOfParma
If there is an ethnic cleansing going on, how come both Gaza and Palestine have higher growth rates than Israel itself?

You think that Palestinians haven't done the same thing? The only difference is that Palestine is a technological backwater so it gets oppression points.

There were cases of ethnic cleansing in the history of the Israel-Palestinian war.
Maybe if the stupid Palestinians would stop blowing themselves up, stabbing people, and launching rockets then the Israelis may be nice to them. Palestine deserves everything it gets.
It deserves having its land stolen and its people removed from their homes?
Reply 51
Original post by QE2
If you look closely at the video (especially the slomo at the end), it looks like the Israeli soldier is pushing the guy in the wheelchair away backwards, but because he is holding the wheels, the chair just rotates and tips him out. Is there any reason why the IDF should not attempt to get the protestor to move back, simply because he is in a wheelchair?

I think it's always best to avoid emotional responses, just examine the evidence objectively.

Slow motions distort everything. And the way I see it, is the soldier not giving a **** that the wheelchair is about to fall, he keeps pushing anyway.

I think you are just seeing what you want to see here.
Reply 52
Original post by admonit
OK, there are rules in the Israeli army. These rules are the result of the experience which you have not. The guy had a choice: to abide the rules voluntarily or by force.

What you just said makes no sense whatsoever.
Most American's don't even know that Israel has committed terrorism against them in the past. Who knows, maybe they were involved in a big terror at tack that created this war on terror...
They always blame Saudi Arabia, but you know the Saudi's and Israel have a friendly relationship.

Saudi's sold out to satan. They could have opposed but they would probably ended up like the rest of the Middle East..
Reply 54
Original post by inhuman
Slow motions distort everything. And the way I see it, is the soldier not giving a **** that the wheelchair is about to fall, he keeps pushing anyway.

I think you are just seeing what you want to see here.
I am seeing exactly what is on the video. Nothing more or less. It is others who are adding intent and making subjective judgement.

I agree that the soldier probably doesn't give a **** that the wheelchair goes over. In the context of the situation, does he have a requirement to? We're not talking about a British bobby and some old dear on a bypass protest. It is the IDF and Palestinian protestors after all.

Soldier tells protester to move back.
Protester refuses.
Soldier pushes man back.
Protester falls over.
The addition of a wheelchair to the scenario does not make the soldiers actions worse or the protesters better.
Reply 55
Original post by DoubleO7

These are famous people too. Boxers (fought Marciano) footballers, scientists, politicians..

Maybe because it wasn't millions but thousands who died and they were not exterminated too. What part of survivors don't people get? Don't bother visiting Holocaust websites because they have an agenda. A narrative to push. Look up revisionist works some of which is by the Jews themselves which debunks this idea of Holocaust denial being purely anti-semetic does it not?

If the Germans wanted to kill the Jews they would have simply shoot them where they found them. Yes I'm aware this happened to small numbers of Jews, but for the most part the Nazi's killed anyone who resisted takeover.

But instead they sent them to camps where they were for the most part clearly fed. They worked in camps too. An extermination camp and a work camp all in one? The camps like Auschwitz had an orchestra, playing fields. These are facts, they can be seen today. They have art facilities and you look up Auschwitz art for yourselves. Where do I stop?
Conflicting testimonials. Some say they didn't feed people. But you'll find plenty of images that show otherwise. Did the Germans build giant food halls and kitchens in camps for no reason? lol

Yet all this, and we're to believe people were gassed in these buildings that surely are not gas chambers at all. Most importantly they have admitted to RECONSTRUCTION. This occurred under communist occupied.

They died of disease and there are even death tolls out there that show the deaths of each camp. It's more like 140k people.

The Jews suffered a relatively small loss of life compared to everyone, including the Germans civilian population.

The 20 or so million who died under Stalin do not receive the attention of this six million. Why? Why is Hitler and Germany evil, but they are not? simply because they won. It's also because of the Jewish involvement in Stalin's regime.

The Soviets (some being Jews) and even Allies ran their propaganda against the Germans to demonize them and justify their own crimes.

Simple brainwashing. Repeat a lie so many times until it becomes a fact.
Was it the Illuminati?
Reply 56
Original post by QE2
I am seeing exactly what is on the video. Nothing more or less. It is others who are adding intent and making subjective judgement.

I agree that the soldier probably doesn't give a **** that the wheelchair goes over. In the context of the situation, does he have a requirement to? We're not talking about a British bobby and some old dear on a bypass protest. It is the IDF and Palestinian protestors after all.

Soldier tells protester to move back.
Protester refuses.
Soldier pushes man back.
Protester falls over.
The addition of a wheelchair to the scenario does not make the soldiers actions worse or the protesters better.

Then you are just kidding yourself.

Shame, after that other thread I thought you actually had some sense.
Reply 57
Maybe if the stupid Palestinians would stop blowing themselves up, stabbing people, and launching rockets then the Israelis may be nice to them. Palestine deserves everything it gets.

Are you seriously comparing a couple of oiks who fire what is little more than a firework and very rarely hits anything anyway to those genocidal whackjobs response of carpet bombing them?
By your logic the ploddies here should start cleansing the lower classes since they on averege will commit more crimes thus 'have it coming'.
No point making these kinds of threads , these tards have a bias towards Israel since they have a hatred of Islam.
Original post by admonit
There was a knife attack, the place was surrounded by soldiers. In this case civilians are forbidden from approaching the place of crime or the soldiers, who protect the place. The man was not supposed to be near the military car. He initiated this incident. What is not clear?

Pretty certain that anyone who assaults, resists, or wilfully obstructs any police officer in the due execution of his duty or any person acting in aid of such officer is an offence and in breach of the law.
The man-handling of the disabled person was wrong per se but the fact that the man concerned was disabled had no bearing on what he had to experience as I'm convinced that the same would have happened to anyone who attempted what the disabled did. He was wrong to approach the officers and the scene and one could argue that the officers were making sure he was away from other unforeseen/possible threats in the area after what had just happened.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply