The Student Room Group

Which A-levels could I potentially do in year alongside English lang and history?

I'm freaking out. On monday I have to pick another A-level I want do and persuade my teachers let me do it in one year (i really don't want start two years again). I initially went towards thinking maths because I was doing that at the beginning of the year but dropped it halfway through on a whim and had regretted it ever since but since I got a B in the GCSE i highly doubt they'd let me do it in one year.
I need other A-levels which I could fall back on asking about doing if maths does fail me. Also, I am unsure of what to do for uni or for a job so i just want to keep my options broad.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by SulemanC
I'm freaking out. On monday I have to pick another A-level I want do and persuade my teachers let me do it in one year (i really don't want start two years again). I initially went towards thinking maths because I was doing that at the beginning of the year but dropped it halfway through on a whim and had regretted it ever since but since I got a B in the GCSE i highly doubt they'd let me do it in one year.
I need other A-levels which I could fall back on asking about doing if maths does fail me. Also, I am unsure of what to do for uni or for a job so i just want to keep my options broad.
Any advice would be appreciated.

What subjects did you really enjoy/got a good grade in at GCSE level?

Quick Reply

Latest