Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Sfe lost my passport

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

I sent my EU passport with special recorded courier service and I know it was delivered to them on the 15th. They actually confirmed they got it on Monday on 3 different phone calls during the week.

At first they told me to ring back on Thursday to ask for the number of the recorded delivery as they would send it back to me but then on Thursday there was a letter on my account saying "MISSING EVIDENCE" and that they still require my passport! (even though the declaration I sent with it is checked)

Now every time I call them they say call back tomorrow but I am becoming more and more convinced they actually lost my passport and won't admit it.

I need my passport back by early September as I am flying to London from Greece and I am extremely worried and furious with them.

Hi there.

If you've had it confirmed that we have received it both by advisors and using the tracking number then we will have it.

It may still have been awaiting processing when you contacted us, and until it actually has been manually processed, it's normal that the system will show it's still required as it would not have been updated yet.

The declarations and ID are processed separately so whilst one has been removed the other can still show.

If you need it back urgently you can call us and request an 'Evidence Retrieval Request' be filled out, however this can mean it's returned before actually being processed.

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 24, 2016
Do you like sleeping in a cold room?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.