The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Fresher's Wristband 2016

Hey !

Just wondering whether it's worth buying the £45 wristband? How much would it cost to pay on the door? Let me know your thoughts!
Thanks x
Reply 1
Thats what im wondering too, but i think each time a the door might amount to more than the wrist band cost!!
but i have no idea
which one are you thinking of getting?
there is quite a few
think ima try get second release paper parties wrist band
(edited 7 years ago)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sharna98
Thats what im wondering too, but i think each time a the door might amount to more than the wrist band cost!!
but i have no idea
which one are you thinking of getting?
there is quite a few
think ima try get second release paper parties wrist band

I think i might get paper second release too ! That seems to be more popular than SU ones...
Reply 3
Original post by pancakes_98
I think i might get paper second release too ! That seems to be more popular than SU ones...

yeah other students are saying the SU is **** so if i get a wrist band im def going for paper parties
Reply 4
Hey! Where can I buy these wristbands from?!! And are they really worth it?!
X
Just got the wristband. I thought it was worth it, as it means you don't have to cue up for the chance to buy a ticket for each individual event as you're guaranteed entry to all club events and warm-up events.
Reply 6
I know a few people who just finished at Cardiff. They said the SU nights are really good for freshers and all your housemates are likely to have the wristband even if you don't end up using it much.

Better to have it then get left out I think, which is why I've got one. They also just released a promo video for CU Freshers 2016 to see if it's your thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TekboRFrSpA
Reply 7
I have an SU one but I'm considering buying a paper third release as well... the paper wristbands seem to be more popular
Reply 8
Original post by iJames55
I know a few people who just finished at Cardiff. They said the SU nights are really good for freshers and all your housemates are likely to have the wristband even if you don't end up using it much.

Better to have it then get left out I think, which is why I've got one. They also just released a promo video for CU Freshers 2016 to see if it's your thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TekboRFrSpA

thats crazy from second year student i heart the SU ones were terrible! they said "year 6 disco" LOL
Reply 9
Original post by sharna98
thats crazy from second year student i heart the SU ones were terrible! they said "year 6 disco" LOL

Maybe I'm talking to the wrong students then haha. The more I hear the more I wish I got the Paper one as well now
Original post by iJames55
Maybe I'm talking to the wrong students then haha. The more I hear the more I wish I got the Paper one as well now

aww the SU one is all in the same place asweel................
Reply 11
Does anyone know anything about the All-inclusive £80 wristband? Or has anyone bought/thought of buying the Give It A Go and Carnival Ball Tickets?

Quick Reply

Latest