Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

I dont understand!! I think SF might have lost my evidence?

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

Hi, back in July I was asked to send more evidence for my 5 year residency which I had done immediatly. The evidence was received by SF on the 4th of July and on the 7th of July it was sent back to me so I presumed everything was fine and waited for the 6-8 weeks decision deadline. Six weeks have passed and I received no further correspondece from SF. Yesterday, I decided to give them a ring to find out the progress of my application only to find out that my application is on hold as I havent provided the correct evidence I was asked to send in July! SF has no record of the evidence I sent in July. Is it possible that the scanned evidence have not yet been matched to my application? I think my best option is to resent it again, however, Im worried that my application will not be processed on time as I cannot aford to wait another 6-8 weeks after resending the evidence, for a decission whether Im eligible as Im about to start the course in September

Hi there.

First of all, residency evidence is currently only taking 5 working days to assess, so the 6-8 week timescale will not apply.

When we receive evidence it only takes around 2-3 days to be scanned on to the system, so if it's not showing after that length of time then it appears as though we have never actually received it.

I would suggest sending it by recorded delivery so it can be tracked.

Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 24, 2016
What were/are your predicted grades?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.