Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Confusion over university address.

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    I cannot make it into my first choice of university so I will be going to my second choice instead for 2016/2017.

    Therefore I need to change all details regarding my uni choice.

    Can all of these details be entered online?

    If i follow this path: Home > change your application > Change university/college, the website urges me to send off a Change of Circumstances form. However the form itself says that the quickest way to make these changes is on the website. This is true for several different links, making it unclear whether I can enter all the data online or not.

    Finally, as sets of information, is my preferred current contact address different to the accommodation address I'll live at during term times, meaning I have to enter this information twice in different places? Or, will I only need to enter the address of my accommodation once in one place?

    Thank you.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 20, 2016
I want...
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.